编辑：乐闻携尔 来源： 乐闻携尔 发布时间：2016-09-02
项目：计算机科学硕士【MS in Computer Science (M.S.C.S) 】
加州理工学院计算机科学专业开设在Computing+Mathematical Sciences（CMS）院系下，该校CS专业只接受PHD的申请，没有单独的Master program. 其他学校硕士申请该专业可以转学分。
A student may petition the option representative to have a prior MS thesis or equivalent accepted in lieu of a Caltech M.S. thesis; no Caltech MS will be granted in this case. The PhD program requires a minimum of three academic years of residence. The MS should be completed within the first two years. Students must maintain high academic standards during their graduate residence.
CS 1. Introduction to Computer Programming.（详情咨询）
CS 2. Introduction to Programming Methods
CS 3. Introduction to Software Engineering. （详情咨询）
CS 4. Fundamentals of Computer Programming.
Ma/CS 6 abc. Introduction to Discrete Mathematics.（详情咨询）
CS 9. Introduction to Computer Science Research.
CS 11. Computer Language Shop. （详情咨询）
CS 21. Decidability and Tractability.
CS 24. Introduction to Computing Systems.（详情咨询）
CS 38. Introduction to Algorithms.
Standardized test scores:
TOEFL(无最低分数要求) or IELTS（详情咨询）
Statement of Purpose（详情咨询）
CV or Resume
Three letters of recommendation（详情咨询）
申请费： $100.00 USD
There are five requirements to fulfill in order to receive a MS in Computer Science:
1. Total units. Completion of a minimum of 135 units of courses numbered 100 or greater, including MS thesis research (CS 180). The student will consult with the adviser to ensure balance in the course work.
2. Advanced courses in computer science. Completion of a minimum of 54 units of CS courses numbered 100 or greater in addition to units earned for reading, research, projects, and the MS thesis.
3. Units outside computer science. Completion of a minimum of 27 units outside computer science. Courses jointly listed with computer science cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
4. Breadth. Toward the end of the first year, all incoming students must successfully pass a diagnostics exam administered by the faculty. Its purpose is to ensure a solid and broad knowledge in computer science, and/or to direct the students to necessary courses and reading.
5. MS thesis. At the end of the second year, students must have completed a minimum of 45 units of CS 180, had their MS thesis approved by a computer science faculty member, obtained the signature of a designated computer science faculty member on the MS candidacy form, and submitted a copy of the M.S. thesis submitted to the Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies no later than two weeks before the degree is to be conferred.