编辑：乐闻携尔 来源： 乐闻携尔 发布时间：2016-07-21
在University of California--San DiegoUCSD加州大学圣地亚哥分校就读是怎样一番体验，【携尔留学】给大家翻译整理了加州大学圣地亚哥分校的留学体验，供同学们择校参考。
1. Academics: This school has excellent academics. The registration process is easy. The school prides itself on its study options and students' ability to handle a large workload.
2. Academics: There are always opportunities to get involved in whatever field you are studying. The people around you and associated with the field are always supportive, dedicated, and hard working. The curriculum isn't the easiest but it is worth it. The professors are very interested in conversing and supportive.
3. Academics: The academics offered at UCSD is great. Professors are there for you and they want you to learn and if you need help they have office hours for you to go to and ask for help. The curriculum is a little hard but that is what you get for going to a UC school, they strive for you to be better.
4. Majors: I really enjoy the abundant opportunities that come with the Public health major because it is such a broad category. There are many fields to specialize in if you are a person who is unsure of what you want to do.
5. Majors: Career Services Center – The career services center provides a lot of opportunity for internships and they even help you search for them. I plan on interning there as a career peer educator to help students with their career goals and search for internships or programs suited for their goals.
6. Majors: Public health is a very broad category and therefore I feel that there are many job opportunities. I think, to get the most out of the major, you must choose a specialization you're interested in and work to shadow a professional in that field. It is a very open major in terms of switching from another major.
7. Greek Life: I love greek life, but it's not for everyone. Think about the financial commitment and the social commitment. There is never a shortage of things to do. You can find parties whether or not you join greek life. People will judge you whether or not you are greek.
8. Greek Life: I joined the Greek Life and it has been an incredible experience. I've met so many new people and have even taken leadership roles in projects that we work on. Its also very fun to attend events and socials.
9. Athletics: Athletes should be commended for all their hard training to provide excitement in our school's entertainment. I lived with a Volleyball player my freshmen year and saw how exhausted she was every day after practice. On top of daily practices, they have mandatory summer conditioning! It makes the games so fun and intense to watch, almost like the Olympics!
10. Athletics: The athletics here at UCSD are very good and there is a good amount of school spirit shown by students dressing in full head to toe gold and blue. It is very fun and the teams are very well developed and get along very well which you can tell by their performance and the way that they cheer one another on.
11. Campus Food: There's something for everyone. There's ready-made food as well as ingredients if you want to start from scratch. There are a lot of ethnic/kosher/vegan/organic options in every market.
12. Campus Food: Dining hall food is great especially when you have a lot of variety. If you do not like the food in your college's dining hall you can always go to other dining halls or price center where they have many great options as well. I feel like the prices are fair. It demonstrates how in life we need to buy our food with actual money and not swipes like other colleges.
13. Campus Food: Compared to other schools, the food is a lot better. There's 10 dining halls with a lot of different options, plus the Price Center for even more food options. Plus there's 6 markets open 'til 1am.
14. Campus Housing: In the university I am currently in, housing differentiates between the different colleges within the university. In my specific college, housing is great. The residential halls are actually suites. For example, I live with 9 other girls and in the suite there are 4 single rooms and 2 triple rooms but we all share the same restroom and common room. I have a single so I have my own privacy but I also have friends because if I step outside into our common room there are 9 other girls. We have a nice view from our balcony and the restrooms are always clean, thanks to Petra, our cleaning lady.
15. Campus Housing: Living on campus is great. Once you factor in house keeping, dining dollars, and all the other free things and programming you get, it really is a better deal than living off campus. The people are great. The programming is awesome. It is very clean. The RAs and resident deans are actually very friendly accommodating people that don't like getting you in trouble as long as you're nice to them when you do something wrong.
16. Campus Housing: The dorms are great! I like how each suite has a number of people to ensure that students have some mingling. The social atmosphere is great and many people tend to be nice to one another. The cost of living on campus depend on a single, double, or triple housing. Get a double or triple to get to know a few people and make great friends.
17. Health & Safety: UCSD does well with providing students with organizations that promote student health and safety. There are multiple sources that aid students.
18. Health & Safety: Email notifications are sent out promptly if a burglary or assault happens on or nearby off campus. Also, the counseling center (for anything from friend to relationship issues) was highly emphasized as a resource during the new student orientation. Know your resources and take advantage of them.
19. Transportation: Free bus services all around San Diego. We also have multiple ZipCar locations on our campus which allows people to "rent" a car by the hour for whatever you want. It is affordable and convenient. Bus lines can be overwhelming at times but overall I think we have it pretty good since its free.
20. Transportation: The school currently provides its own shuttle service, as well as include a city-shuttle pass as part of our student enrollment. This allows us to take either the school shuttles or city shuttles, freely and easily, to anywhere within their range.
21. Local Area: La Jolla is a great, quaint city. I love being near the ocean because it reminds me a lot of home. San Diego is also really nice because I like living in a big city with lots of things to do. I like its proximity to Los Angeles but it actually offers the majority of the same things.
22. Local Area: I have lived here in San Diego for my entire life and I dont want to leave. There is so much to do here. I personally love all of the outdoor activities that are close by. For instance: There are various trails on which to mountain bike, plenty of surfing at the beach and snowboarding in the local mountains. In addition to many outdoor activities available, people here generally strive to live a healthy lifestyle which provides a positive environment.