编辑：乐闻携尔 来源： 乐闻携尔 发布时间：2016-07-21
在Case Western Reserve University 凯斯西储大学就读是怎样一番体验，【携尔留学】给大家翻译整理了凯斯西储大学的留学体验，以供参考。
1. Academics: The academics here are challenging, but you will definitely graduate with an excellent education.
2. Academics: Workload is tough, everyone here is brilliant and has done pretty amazing things, professors are extremely knowledgeable and most are approachable, most people take advantage of study sessions every week, peer tutors are free and used frequently. No blow off classes. Prepare to work a lot but learn a lot.
3. Academics: We have the best professors in the nation. Though the workload at Case is second to MIT, it's a very demanding and challenging school. You will learn a lot coming out of it without realizing how competitive you are. If you are interested in healthcare/medicine/dental field, Case is one of the best choices in the nation.
4. Majors: I am in the nursing program. You are put in the hospital doing clinicals by freshmen year which is an amazing experience!
5. Majors: you can change majors whenever you want and can join any program...it’s great for undecided students
6. Greek Life: Greek is extremely popular here at Case. About 40% of the students belong in Greek life. If chapters do not have a house on-campus, then they can choose to live together on a certain floor specific to their Greek chapter.
7. Athletics: The athletes are some of the best looking people on campus. The athletes are usually the cooler people on campus, but not do to their athlete status. Sports are pretty competitive, most see lots of success on the conference level.
8. Athletics: Being a member of a sports team here I may have a skewed perspective but I love Case sports. It's true that attendance is poor and most of the teams aren't really anything special but the team community is great and, at least for my team, we're motivated to win just as much as the next school.
9. Campus Food: Dining is good I think. We have two major dining areas on campus (north and south), then we have small restaurants around the school, you got some choices.
10. Campus Food: The food is good but after a while it gets really boring. People complain but really they’re just tired of eating at the same places. There are a lot of places to eat on campus besides the dining halls like chipotle, panera, dennys, etc
11. Campus Housing: Freshman housing isn't the greatest but I haven't heard of other schools having any better. Most share a room but live in a quad or suite with others. Buildings and floors are coed, and as you stay on campus longer you get better and better housing each year. No one shares a room other than freshman. All sophomores have singles in a 6 person suite, and juniors and seniors have full size beds in a very nice part of campus called the village, which surrounds half of the football field.
12. Health & Safety: Campus security here does a fantastic job. They are very visible and are always will to help. There are also several different programs designed to help keep students safe, especially late at night and early mornings.
13. Health & Safety: I have never felt unsafe on campus. Virtually all crimes on campus are crimes of opportunity. For example, the majority of crimes are someone leaving a laptop or something unattended in a public area and someone walking off with it.
14. Transportation: Campus buses, public buses, public rail, and late night campus shuttle provide transportation throughout campus and Cleveland all day and night.
15. Transportation: The transportation at Case is awesome! There are buses that can take you anywhere on campus. You are also issued an RTA pass where you can go off of campus to certain places for free. There is also a number you can call when you do not feel comfortable walking across campus by yourself.
16. Local Area: Lots of cultural events, art museum and symphony right on campus, Rock n Roll Hall of Fame by bus, bb, football by bus, Little Italy is within walking distance and has awesome food, not much focus on athletic events. Safety - campus police do a good job but I would never go off campus by myself after dark.