编辑：乐闻携尔 来源： 乐闻携尔 发布时间：2016-07-21
在College of William and Mary威廉玛丽学院就读是怎样一番体验，【携尔留学】给大家翻译整理了威廉玛丽学院的留学体验，以供参考。
1. Academics: The college has various resources to help students become prosperous in their classes and professors are generally always available to help students out. Students commonly gather in study groups which is always affective and helpful. There are a wide range of academics to choose from so even the most undecided student can find a course of interest to them!
2. Academics: Rigorous curriculum. Tough but helpful and caring teachers. Quality education you can't get anywhere else. Encourages students to do and learn for themselves. Plenty of opportunities.
3. Academics: Professors are more than willing to form academic relationships with students. Summer study abroad is extremely popular and relatively easy to achieve.
4. Major: Chem is a hard major, but I like the staff and the majority of my classmates. There are plenty of job opportunities with a Chem major, but it can get really annoying doing lab reports for hours on end.
5. Major: William & Mary's Mason School of Business is the greatest school ever. We have the best faculty who care a lot about the students and keeping the program excellence. The marketing professors are a good mix of tough but accessible.
6. Major: I love my program. All the professors know exactly what they are talking about, and they are also all extremely qualified for what they do. They make the time to see you after class and help you through whatever you may need.
7. Diversity: People are really accepting of everyone else here. There isn't a lot of discrimination, at least as far as I can tell.
8. Diversity: People on campus are generally very inclusive and open-minded, and the fact that this is true when the school is so incredibly diverse speaks to the character of the student body.
9. Diversity: Diversity is emphasized on campus. Though some of the talks are cheesy, the school makes sure the student body understands why accepting everyone is important.
10. Athletics: Sports are important at the college but are not a major part of day to day life. Varsity sports events are often attended by students and are highly supported and school spirit is amazing!
11. Athletics: I love going to basketball and football games, we're not the greatest teams but we really get behind our team. Sporting events are a great way to bond with friends and meet new people too. The athletic facilities are pretty good, however I wish they opened up the stadium to allow people to exercise by running on the track and running the stadium steps. Intramurals are so much fun and so many people get into them, each season/semester.
12. Campus food: There are four places to easily find food: The Marketplace, The Cafe, Sadler Center, and Wawa. They're all okay but they get kind of old. For late night, Wawa runs become a must. That or Dominoes delivery.
13. Campus food: Food is food and isn't worth complaining about, considering we're all lucky to have it. The biggest issue is how hit-or-miss it can be. There are weeks where they'll have stations with good "staple-like" foods that everyone likes and then other options and there are weeks where every station is featuring something strange and unappealing. When they serve good food, it can be really good. It's really a matter of whether or not they serve it enough.
14. Safety: I feel perfectly safe and have yet to hear of any crimes occurring other than when my roommate thought that someone took his computer but he left it in the library. More amazingly, it was still there 6 hours later when he went back to look.
15. Safety: I have never felt afraid to walk alone at night on campus. The pathways are usually well lit and I've never felt any dangerous presence.
16. Administration: Honor Code Is Honored-The student body is normally what steps in and makes sure that students abide by our very straightforward honor code of no lying, cheating, or stealing. I know that if I leave my laptop out in the open and come back a couple of hours later, it will still be there. We have a lot of respect on this campus. Dissent is not treated lightly.
17. Administration: Strictness for Safety-William & Mary students are allowed to have fun! Punishments are only imposed for academic crimes like cheating, and for crimes like stealing a bike or laptop from another student. Punishment is severe, but this is good, as it creates an environment where people aren't afraid to trust their fellow students.
18. Transportation: I pretty much only use the bus system unless I need to get really far off campus. The extensive bus system is free to students and takes you pretty much anywhere in town. I get out of town, the transportation station is within walking distance with Greyhound, Amtrak, public bus.
19. Transportation: Public transportation is free with your W&M student ID and goes to almost anywhere you'd need to go around town.
20. Guys & Girls: Boy and Girls Are Awesome Here – Boys and girls are much nicer here than in high school. They are both very good-looking and dress nicely.
21. Guys & Girls: The students of the college are amazing! I have never met one student that wasn't gifted, passionate, or intelligent in any way. They really push you to be the best you possibly can. It's an amazing atmosphere that they create!
22. Local area: William and Mary is connected to Colonial Williamsburg, which not only provides plenty of delicious food options, but a truly unique way to get in touch with American History. It's a safe place and everyone is really nice.
23. Local area: The city of Williamsburg has two types of people: College students and old people. The old people that permanently reside in Williamsburg are polite and surprisingly tolerant of party-induced noise. As far as safety is concerned, Williamsburg is a city like no other. Violent crime is practically non-existent, and walking alone at night carries no increased risk of danger.