编辑：share 来源： 美联乐闻 发布时间：2016-07-07
建议类题型 ( 出题概率极高)
1. A friend of yours always gets up late in the morning and misses his morning classes. The professor has told him that this behavior will affect his grade. What advice would you give him and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
2. Your friend has to work a lot. Please suggest a hobby to help him spend his weekend in a more delightful way. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
3. Your friend wants to have a more healthy eating habit. What suggestions would you give to this friend?
1. Do you always make friends with people who have different interests from you? Why?
2. Your university's cafeteria is planning to change its food menu and provide students with healthy and low calorie foods only. What is your opinion and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this change? Include reasons and examples to support your response.
3.Should people be encouraged to visit science and art museums
三选一类题型： （出题概率极高， 只能针对选出的一点， 不可比较来说）
1. Your school has received a gift of money. What do you think is the best way for your school to spend this money-improving student life,sports facilities, or research technology? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
2. When a student is learning Italian language, which course will be the best to learn Italianculture to support the subject: cooking class; history class; film class
3. Your community center now offers classes on the weekends for free. Which of the following class will you choose to take: a financial course to help you manage money, car maintenance and repair, or review of Latin-American music?
3. Some people prefer to live in the noisy downtown with easy access to the shopping center, library, restaurants, and public transportation while others prefer to live in the quiet suburbs far away from the city center. Which do you prefer and why? Please use examples and reasons to support your answer.
4. Some people believe that it is better for small children to grow up in a small town. Others, however, believe that it’s better for them to grow up in a big city. Which do you think is better?
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement-our life today is better than the life in the past? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Happiness comes when we help others rather than ourselves? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement-we learn from failure, not from success? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
5. Which do you prefer? A job with a high salary but a lot of business trips or a job with a low salary but no business trips.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To succeed in business world, one should be friendly & outgoing.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement—in a working project, it is better to be a member than to be a leader and why? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following question. In order to stay happy, you must have a job that you love doing.
2. Reading: 要在数学楼里建一个餐厅,可以解决两个问题:一个是课间学生有地方吃饭,另一个是可以给电脑充电。
Listening: 女学生同意。第一是学校食堂在 student center,非常远,建了食堂解决此问 题。第二是一般学生都会带电脑上课,数学楼太老没地方充电,建了就解决了。
Listening: 女学生不同意,(1)价格已经很便宜了,一份只要 50 美分就可以知道校园内的动向,价格和合理,降价应该没什么影响。(2)送货上门的话,担心校报规模不大,没有那么多工作人员, 送报耗人力又要租车,太贵了。而且可能无法及时送到,特别是偏远校区。
1. Reading: 关于 Commensal Feeding。在 Commensal Feeding 中, 两种生物,有且只有一个会获利, 使得它能更方便地得到食物,而另一 个虽然不会获利,却也不会受到太大生活干扰。
Listening: 比如一种鸟,Cattle egret,吃昆虫,跟在牛后面。牛吃草的时 候把土地掀翻,昆虫露了出来,更容易吃了。
Problem: The man is going to attend a job interview, but he forgot his suit at his parents' home.
Solution1: Borrow a suit from his roommate
Effect1: but the roommate's suit too large. If he goes for audition dressing the large suit, may give the employer a bad impression;
Solution2: Buy a new one
Effect2: it was too expensive, because he wanted to save the money to buy a new bike.
Lecture: 广告让受众接受产品的两个方法一个是在合适的时间让受 众看到,举的例子是：玩具车的广告要在孩子们喜欢的电视节目的时 间段播出,第二个好像是要和实际的产品结 合,举得例子似乎是他女 儿和朋友们有个小玩具,然后最近要有关于这个玩具的节目上映了。